Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome!

I used to think that wreaths were really cheesy, and definitely only for holidays. Then I saw a wreath on the door of a neighbor, and it wasn't cheesy, nor was it a holiday, and mostly I realized it made their home look so much more welcoming! That made me decide I wanted a wreath, so I found some inspiration on a blog (I think it was tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com, one of the linky parties for wreathes), and made my own! What do you think, do you feel welcomed?



It's made from: a styrofoam wreath form
an old sweater from the thrift store
and some leftover fabric to make the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. I think that wreath looks so welcoming and just darn adorable, also fun having lunch with y'all, let's do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia, lunch was SO fun. We should definitely do that again.

    ReplyDelete