Monday, October 31, 2011

A Week of Fashion and Faces: Day 2

So, this week of fashion is going to be cut very short because...well, I don't have a camera to take any pictures anymore.  Before my camera broke though, I was able to take a few more pictures that I haven't posted, and that will be the next couple of posts.  This next outfit is a lovely moose ensemble, very sporty, very cute, very warm.  Perfect.

I had to include this picture because, even though it doesn't showcase his outfit, it shows exactly how busy this little man is getting to be.  We've become quite skilled at putting clothes on a moving target.

Here's a good view of the outfit, and a happy Owen face, which is the face we see most often. 

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. I forgot how difficult dressing a toddler can be until Kiyoshi's niece came to visit this weekend! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete