Monday, October 24, 2011

Honorable mention

Our church Halloween party/Chili cook-off was on Saturday.  We entered Annie's famous blue ribbon pineapple chili, which has received two blue ribbons thus far (to my knowledge).  We didn't get a blue ribbon, but the chili did receive an honorable mention.  So there you go, two blue ribbons and an honorable mention.  Not bad.

Our costume was also thanks to Annie.  She bought Owen the skeleton onesie and gave it to me before he was even born.  At the time I didn't think Halloween would ever come, nor did I think I would ever have a baby that big...alas, Halloween has come, and he is indeed that big.  So here we are, nurse and Dr. Pickett with our patient.

Woops!  Upside down.

Chewing on our prop...typical. :) 

 Here we go!  (Okay, my mouth is covered by Owen's hand, but it's the best we've got.)

1 comment: