Friday, October 21, 2011

A week of fashion and faces: Day 1

Alright, so the title is a bit deceiving because in order to do a post every day for the next week I would have to go do laundry right now...and that's not going to happen. :)  However, the next seven posts or so should be Owen in his new Fall/Winter fashions courtesy of Nana.  We dedicate these posts to you, Nana.

Also I finally bought batteries for my camera.  Hooray!!  In honor of that, I checked out a photography book from the library to learn how to maximize the quality of pictures from my point-and-shoot.  Hopefully you'll see an improvement in my photography from here on out.

Ensemble #1:
Blue striped waffle weave onesie, with attached long sleeves.
A classic Owen face.


Owen really loves getting into things he probably shouldn't.  Case in point, the computer.  So fun.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Computer nerd must run in the family and obviously Nana is doting on Owen. He's so precious, how could she not.

    ReplyDelete