Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Owen-isms

Owen: Oh no!  They'we going to start the toncert wifout me!  I better hurry! Quick!
Katalyn: You better!
Owen: Will you tome upstairs and listen?
Katalyn: Sure.
All proceed upstairs
Owen: Da show is starting!  Today, we're talking about lions.
Katalyn (from rocking chair while feeding James): Lions?
Owen: Yes.  The lions are toming to eat you, and you need to run away.

What kind of concert/show is this?  Has someone been reading/showing my child the Hunger Games?


Katalyn: Owen are you downstairs?
Owen: Yes, I'm in da basement!
Katalyn: What are you doing?
Owen: I'm making someting to till someone.
Katalyn:...
Katalyn: It's not good to kill people, Owen.
Owen: Nope, but it's dood to till an-uh-moes who are drumpy (grumpy)!


Owen: Umm...maybe baby James needs dlasses....



3 comments:

  1. I love his reply when you said it's not good to kill people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious babies! I just want to hold them and cuddle them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like Casey with the glasses.

    ReplyDelete