Thursday, August 30, 2012

Over the river, and through the woods...

To my grandparent's house we go.  Casey's parents were kind enough to loan me a car, even with extra visitors at the house.  It was so fun seeing Grandma and Grandpa, and as an extra treat my mom and sister (with my nieces and nephews) were able to visit at the same time.  It was a full house, but Grandma and Grandpa were troopers, and we had a wonderful time.



 The grandparent's loved snuggling the babies (although I guess they're not really babies anymore).



 The ATV was very popular.  I learned to drive it, and although I look quite skeptical I did get the hang of it.

I even took my mom for a ride...I'm quite the speed demon, as you can see from her wind blown hair (okay not really).  

I just had to include this one.  I think it captures our true selves just perfectly. 



 We flew kites.  Very fun.

I played with barbies.  Also very fun.  Kaylee had left me with the responsibility to fix their hair.  I couldn't refuse.

Their was also much delicious food that I'm sure was quite a lot of work.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for having us!  We had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment