Monday, August 20, 2012

Our Seattle Trip 2012

We had a great time in Seattle this summer.  Here are the pictures, I think they tell the better story.  
 We spent a lot of time at the cabin, and Casey got to sail.  He was very happy about that.
Owen loved the cabin, of course.

 Owen spent a lot of time watering the plants, and playing with his cousins.

 We took a family picture.  Nice.

 There were some hikes.

Owen spent a lot of time with his Nana.  They have a special connection, as you can see. 

 Water was a favorite the whole trip.  Surprise!


We fed the goats at Grandma Lucy and Papa Bob's. 

 We stopped to smell the flowers.

Owen and Zoey's great-grandparents.

Then we said goodbye.  It was a sad goodbye, but not a permanent one.  It couldn't be, or I'm not sure Owen and his Nana could go on living.  Thank you for the fun time!

(There was also a brief trip to my grandparents house, but I'll make that another post.) 

4 comments:

  1. Katalyn, I loved it this is so sweet and wonderful. I am so happy to see the beautiful blessings in your life. Love the mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appears you and especially Owen had a wonderful time. Owen looks so sweet and is growing so fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the family photo and the picture of Owen and his Nana! I miss y'all, and I'm happy that I get to be on the side of your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are just such spectacular people! I love that you had a great time, but I love that you are back too!

    ReplyDelete