Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Giving Thanks


While this post is tremendously late, I figure it's never too late to give thanks.

Our Thanksgiving break was spent in Seattle with Casey's family.  We had so much fun being together, and Owen met some of his cousins for the very first time.  Here are the pictures:

There was: much family love,


lots of good food,
including a deep-fried turkey (courtesy of Casey and Trevor).

Many crazy antics. (This is not photo-shopped...it's real life.)

There was the annual Thanksgiving day soccer (very cold)






Fake Christmas.



The zoo!
Exceedingly great happiness all around.


We're thankful for family and friends.



6 comments:

  1. i think your little Owen is so adorable. I love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun thanksgiving! owen is suuuuch a babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing these, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that not photo-shopped one was so precariously awesome... it changed my life. I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomely fun pictures! Casey, you look like you're scared of the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well the whole apparatus had already burst into flames once when I put the turkey in (no it wasn't frozen and no my oil was not too hot) So, I was a little concerned about that occurring again...

    ReplyDelete