Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas 2011

We spent Christmas this year (well, last year technically) with Katalyn's family in Virginia.  We had a grand time.



We made gingerbread houses.  (Casey and I worked long and hard on ours.)

There were the traditional (new tradition for the Griffith family) Christmas Eve jammies.  (Made lovingly by my mom.)

 The cousins had a great time playing together (I'm pretty sure there was a better picture of the three little ones together...I just never got it.) (Also I'm not sure how their are no pictures of Nephi and Grace...we should work on that...they were definitely there.)


 Owen had a great time with the broom (his new favorite toy).


Casey and I went up to D.C. with my mom and Bethany.  I had never been, and that was really fun.  We went to the air and space museum and the national portrait gallery.  (Don't worry I got in trouble with a security guard for taking my shoes off and playing in the water right after that picture was taken.)  We also ate at my brother Michael's fancy restaurant.  So fun.

Thanks family for a fun Christmas.  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh- Emily's favorite toy growing up was a broom too and you know how clean SHE is. I hope Owen doesn't do the same thing or you'll NEVER stop cleaning!

    Also, you know you're not in the south when you get in trouble for taking your shoes off and playing in the water. How stupid!

    I love you and the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete