Sunday, April 19, 2015

Just life.

Just thought I'd share some recent pictures. :)

It has been a lot of fun, lately, learning more about Owen and seeing his personality develop and shine.  He can be so silly sometimes, but other times is very serious, and focused.  I think this photo, that I took from our back door without letting him know, really captures that serious side.

Just playing.

Coming home from the park.  He was really sad about something, and I could see his face in the rear view mirror, and really wanted to capture it.

Owen's been really into building things lately.  Legos, blocks, couch cushions.  One frustration he faces is that James does not understand the work that goes into these structures, and likes to knock them over.  Owen built this one during James' nap, and then asked me to take a picture of him with it, "in case James wakes up and knocks it over".

Speaking of James, he is turning out to be quite a character.  He's hilarious and adorable and sweet and frustrating.  He loves to bring you the remote and "eh" at you and point to indicate that you should turn something on, even though he only watches for about .2 seconds (which is great).




He's so busy.

And I love his face.
 Also, I don't think I ever wrote on here that Casey matched in a pediatric residency at Penn State Hershey, so we'll be moving out there in about a month (if we find somewhere to live...). So that's bittersweet.  We're really going to miss Columbus, but are excited for this new chapter in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment