Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two-five!


Casey turned 25 a week ago (the 14th). A quarter of a century...pretty significant. :) To celebrate we had a carrot cake and went to see Aladdin at the 5th avenue theatre in Seattle. I sure do love this man. He's amazing, and here's why:

Ten Reasons I love Casey:
1. He makes me laugh
2. He loves me and he loves Owen
3. He gets up with Owen in the mornings so that I can sleep an extra hour
4. He is kind to people and always willing to help
5. He honors his priesthood
6. He's incredibly creative and good at problem solving
7. He's patient
8. He laughs at my silly jokes
9. He doesn't take things too seriously
10. He makes any activity fun

Happy Birthday a week late Casey!


2 comments:

  1. when did you go to seattle? how fun! what part are you living in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to tell you that the Carrot Cake recipe the two of you were nice enough to share went over awesomely! Everyone LOVES it! Happy late birthday, Casey!!

    ReplyDelete